Monday, July 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day #1 ♥




















Sorry I had a bit of fun taking shameless selfies (◡△◡✿).

I'm wearing a crochet top from Dynamite (found at Goodwill for $6), Sparkle and Fade bralette from Urban Outfitters (on sale for $10) and my pleather high waisted skirt from Ebay ($8)~

I styled this outfit by tucking the crochet top into the skirt and rolled up the sleeves for a more casual and chic look!
I'm also wearing a sterling silver band ring I made myself, evil eye necklace I put together, an evil eye bracelet from kensington and a Swarvoski bead bracelet from my boyfriend.  ♪ `)

In total this outfit probably cost just under $35 (minus one of the bracelets because that was a gift!)~
Hype my outfit!


xoxo,

Livy ♡♡♡

PS. excuse my lack of makeup, I'm only wearing eyeliner and lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment