Monday, August 26, 2013

Outfit Of The Day #4 ❀



Hey cuties~
Sorry I haven't been posting any OOTDs lately :c
Super busy with work but today is my day off and I was out applying for jobs!


Last week on my day off I went to the mall
 and I was asked if I wanted to be a model for this new store called Ambrosia (I'm not sponsored by them).

To be honest their clothes are super pricey but they have super pretty dresses!

Anyways since I haven't had a chance to take new OOTD photos
 heres an old OOTD that I took with my friend, Nora~!

She took photos for me and I took photos for her!
The photos with the both of us are self timer and tripod!





Love this shot! Shooting outside is the best!







Whoops left the tripod in the background!!! 










This is my favourite shot! I was able to capture both my friend and the CN tower in one photo! 








hehe~

I'm wearing my favourite hi-low skirt as you can see with a coral crop tank from Urban Planet for $5.
Sunglasses I also bought for $5 in downtown.

Necklace I bought from Ardenes a few years ago and the wedges are samples from a relative!

Nora is wearing a pretty mint and white blouse from Urban Outfitters and Guess sunglasses~

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
I promise you I'll post a new OOTD soon!!

xoxo,

             Livy 



No comments:

Post a Comment