Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Outfit Of The Day #3 ♥





Hello cuties~

How was your day?
I hung out with my boyfriend today and had a chance to take a few photos!
I also made some vanilla cupcakes with cotton candy buttercream and cake pops~







Mmmmmm so sweet!


We went out to the waterfront to take photos hehe~
If you don't live in Ontario, the waterfront area is right next to Lake Ontario!



The park also has very pretty flowers and trees .





Credits to my boo for getting a close up of this bumble bee!

The VIA and Go train pass by the waterfront every day.
All the passengers get a lovely view of the lake!
And so do I at 5am when I commute to school in Sept. ;_;


Alright heres my OOTD~












I tend to blink a lot when its really sunny out. My eyes are really sensitive!







Stole my boyfriend's hat hehehe~





Bralet - Sparkle and Fade 
$10 from Urban Outfitters

Skirt- Spoof
$10 from Spoof Boutique in Toronto

Wedges- Bamboo
Samples from my aunt... they broke a while after the first few photos!

Bag- YSL
Gift

Necklace- Guess
Gift

Bracelets- Swarvoski Beads and Pandora look alike
Gifts


Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

xoxo,

          Livy 







No comments:

Post a Comment