Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Wishlist☀



Hey hotties~

Heres my summer wishlist!
 I know theres only a month left till school starts again 
but heres a few things I've had my eye on for a while.




I just love the style of these bikini bottoms! 
Sexy in the front and cute at the back, perfect for the beach~



I just love the colour theme of this tote!


I'm in love with cut outs this season! 
This romper looks super cute, I  mistook at as a dress at first sight!






Perfect for a dinner date hehe~
Very sexy and flowy for hot summer nights!



I adore the colour and the print! Its just playful and pretty!!! 



I have an obsession with oxfords shhhh~
I love the mesh style of the Qupid Oxfords! 
They'd looks super cute with frilly white socks hehe


Flip Flops! You can't survive summer without sandals!
I love how the gold matches the aqua colour, it makes it look so pretty~ 


Love love love this tank top!
I'm can be quite weird especially around those who know me well hehehe
The fact that the text is upside down makes me laugh~

Saw these sunglasses at Urban Outfitters a long time ago and I wish I bought them then!
I couldn't find them in the store when I went again last month 

$16 from Urban Outfitters


Hope you enjoyed this post!
Show me whats on your summer wishlist in the comments~

xoxo,
Livy 






No comments:

Post a Comment