Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outfit Of The Day #7 ✿

Hey lovlies~

I finally received the photos from my photoshoot from the photographer!
To be honest I'm not so happy with the photos and myself...


(edited this photo myself, not sponsored by Ambrosia in any way )

I wasn't smiling in ANY of them (I look so constipated ) and I wish I did different poses!!!
I wish I had time to do my hair as well as you can see it looks so stringy...
but you know, shout out to my makeup artist who spent a lot of time getting my face perfect~!

I'm not sure if this kind of modelling (website catologue) 
is right for me... I need PROPS! I need fun! Maybe throw in a big fan or throw paint on me like they did on Top Model! 









Well there you go, all the good shots from my photoshoot at Ambrosia!
I believe the dress is about $100-200  at Ambrosia for any of you interested, their site catalogue seems to be in the works still.

I'm also wearing the heels I bought for prom! I finally wore it for something else ahaha~ 
I bought those at this shoe/accessory store called Juju for around $60.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!


xoxo,


            Livy

No comments:

Post a Comment