Monday, November 18, 2013

Winter Coat Finds Under $200

Sorry I haven't been posting lately!
I've been super busy with school the past month :c

Anyways it started to snow here in Canada (it's still fall here!) so I thought I'd make a post on winter coats that can help you guys decide what kind of style or colour of your next winter coat!

I literally went into almost 10-15 stores looking for a perfect coat! 
Here are a few finds that I find are suitable for cold Canadian weather (or harsh cold weather).

This was the first coat I REALLY wanted although there is no hood. I absolutely love the colour and style of this coat~





This next coat is lined with faux fur! I absolutely love how the coat is lined because it will keep you super warm and cozy in the Winter. 






The toggles on this coat are super cute! 




I want to emphasize how much I love the buckle on the collar! It adds a nice touch to the coat.




Another coat with faux fur lining~
And an olive colour which is popular this year.


The subtle  bit of tartan looks great against the black coat and the simple toggle clasps. 

This is trench style coat looks more for Autumn than Winter although if you wear a wool sweater I'm pretty sure you will feel hot!
Burgundy is my favourite colour this season as you can see~
         Nordstrom



I love the style of this coat because its edgy and its cropped.





Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
 If you have any other favourite coats you've found or bought let me know~

xoxo,

Livy 



No comments:

Post a Comment